Steam Locomotive READING COMPANY BOOSTER CLUB, INC.

History

Located in Temple, Pennsylvania, the Reading Company Booster Club, Inc. originally started as an auxiliary club to the Reading Railroad. It was later purchased by its' members on December 2, 1948. The poles in the building were the actual steam pipes from the steam engines that were produced by the railroad. The 2100 in the address (2100 Georgia Road) was the last steam engine produced in Reading.

Return to Top